10:00 – 16:00Mad Cat Brewery, Brogdale Farm.
Have you ever wanted to up your brewing game and make craft beer like a professional? Then why not learn from a professional brewer? In this one-day course you’ll learn how to create your own high-quality beers at home from Mad Cat’s very own in-house brewer, including:
– How to use a traditional three-vessel brewing system at home – similar to the one used in our brewery – with interactive, practical demonstrations
– How to design your own beer recipes from scratch
– Mastering the techniques and ingredients required to brew different beer styles
– Delving deeper into the science behind brewing
– Knowing your IBUs from your alpha acids, and your roasted barley from your crystal malt
– Learning the skills needed to take your brewing to the next level
There will be plenty of opportunity to ask questions and seek advice throughout the course, and you will leave with four bottles of beer made to the exact same recipe used on the day.
Please note that this course requires some basic understanding and experience of home brewing. If you have never brewed beer before, we strongly advise that you take our “Introduction to Home Brewing” course first.